- Size #00 - W=4.50" x L=4.50"
- Size #0 - W=4.75" x L=4.75"
- Size #1 - W=5.00" x L=5.00"
- Size #2 - W=5.25" x L=5.25"
- Size #3 - W=5.50" x L=5.50"
- Size #4 - W=5.75" x L=5.75"
Special Design Features:
- The Aluminum Natural Balance® Shoe is a wide-web, rolled toe shoe which offers maximum support to the hoof.
- The toe area on the foot side is seated out to eliminate sole contact beneath the tip of P-3.
- The toe portion of the shoe is reinforced and offers greater mass which means more material for wear.
- There is no wear plate in the shoe, therefore the toe can wear back as the foot grows in length.
- This allows the foot to stay in "Natural Balance" through the shoeing period.
- This feature sets the aluminum NBS aside from most steel shoes.
- The arched roll at the toe allows the horse easy access to his individual position for breakover.
- The steep shoulders of the shoe between the heels help to hold ground material in this region to provide caudal support to the frog and digital cushion.
- The Aluminum NB shoe is made of a forged aluminum alloy that is heat treated for added hardness.
- This combination offers a light, yet durable shoe for optimal performance.
- The Aluminum Natural Balance® Shoes are used for a wide variety of disciplines ranging from hunter & jumpers to gaming & speed event horses.
- The aluminum NBS have been used with success for training on the race track, and have shown improved times and less fatigue and interference on endurance rides.
- Show horses and rodeo horses find the wide-web aluminum to be beneficial for traction, and the design helps keep the horses from interfering & forging.
- Lastly, when used in conjunction with a Natural Balance Pad and sole support impression material, minor chronic lameness problems can be effectively treated.