- Size #5 - W=4.5" x L=4.74" - Circumference: 12.5"
- Size #6 - W=4.5" x L=5.02" - Circumference: 13-5/16"
- Size #7 - W=4.75" x L=5.29" - Circumference: 14"
- Size #8 - W=5.0" x L=5.57" - Circumference: 14-13/16"
- Size #9 - W=5.25" x L=5.85" - Circumference: 15.5"
Grand Circuit D Heart Bar "FROG SUPPORT"
- In each shoe, the heart bar supports or stabilizes P3 through the frog.
- As a general rule, the point of the bar should be 1/4" to 1/3" behind the apex of the frog and in full but gentle contact with it.
- Frogs should be soft and pliable.
- Compression should not exceed 1/8" of the frog.
- These shoes should be applied with x-rays and the consent of a veterinarian.
- The Egg Heart (GCEH) with full support is a shoe for long pastern or under slung horses.
- The D or straight Heart bars (GCDH) is for horses with high heels or upright pasterns.