CleanTrax is a proven antifungal equine hoof cleaner. The makers of CleanTrax hoof cleaner have formulated a cleanser with a one-of-a-kind stabilizing process that allows it to penetrate quickly to find and eliminate infections better than traditional medicines and cleansers.
What makes the CleanTrax formula for horses so well-loved and trusted among farriers and horse owners is its non-necrotizing characteristics that allow it to combat infections without affecting healthy cells. It penetrates, vaporizes, and kills bacteria, fungi, and spores when activated by opening its container and diluting it in water.
Each bottle is single-use so you know exactly how much to use to fight any infection. When used as directed, the solution stays active for 90 minutes, which allows you to soak as many as 3 hooves for 30 minutes each before CleanTrax hoof cleaner can no longer fight infections.
Flat-Rate Shipping on Qualifying Orders
Centaur Forge has one of the best shipping rates in the business. We stick to flat-rate shipping on all qualifying orders shipped within the continental U.S. up to 149 lbs. See our FAQ for full shipping terms and enjoy incredible shipping rates nationwide!
CleanTrax Deep Penetrating Hoof Cleanser
Handling and Preparation
· DO NOT open the bottle until you are ready to use it.
· Store the bottle in a refrigerator or a cool dry place. DONOT leave it in the sun or exposed to heat.
· CleanTrax is safe to use on open wounds and will not affect the quality, color or appearance of the skin or hair.
Directions for Use
1. Clean the hoof; remove and wash away excess dirt and debris.
2. Mix the entire contents of the bottle of CleanTrax into a gallon of room temperature tap water.
3. Pour all of the CleanTrax solution into a CleanTrax Hoof Boot or reinforced plastic bag.
4. Immerse the hoof completely into the CleanTrax solution. (If a bag is used, pull the top of the bag up above the knew and tie or tape it closed.)
5. Soak the hoof the 45 minutes. If the infection is bad or recurring, extend the soak time to 60 minutes.
NOTE: CleanTrax solution is good for a total of 90 minutes so you can use the same solution to soak two hoof consecutively. When you are finished soaking, the solution can be poured or sprayed on the stall floor, trailer mats and trimming area to eliminate fungal spores.
6. After soaking, DO NOTRINSE OR DRY THE HOOF. Put an empty plastic bag over the hoof and close up the top. Allow the vapors to penetrate for 45 minutes.
7. If the infection is bad or recurring, repeat the treatment in 2 to 4 weeks.
8. To protect the horse’s feet and keep them free of infection, every 3 to 4 months use one bottle of CleanTrax to soak each hoof for 20 minutes.
PRECAUTIONS: The powder and solution are for external use only. Keep away from small children. The solution will damage colored fabrics.