- Hoofcast is a resin impregnated mesh casting material that is an affordable and user-friendly option for the treatment of hoof problems where support and protection are needed.
- Hoofcast provides protection from wear, helps strengthen and stabilize the hoof capsule and is excellent for therapeutic applications.
- It is wrapped dry with the help of adhesive holding the first layer, then wetted to activate the resin and cure it.
- Dry Technique
- Available in Two Sizes: 2” x 4 yds & 3” x 4 yds
- Resin Impregnated Mesh Fabric
- Resin impregnated mesh fabric conforms to the hoof, provides support, wear protection and stabilizes the whole hoof.
- Two sizes gives the user a choice depending on hoof size.
- Dry technique provides much greater working time and control by allowing the user the choice when to activate and cure the resin.
Material: Resin Impregnated Mesh Fabric
Size: 2” x 4 yds