|Terms & Conditions|
| Please take a moment to read our terms and conditions carefully. There is no minimum order value.|
For your convenience, you may place your order in the following six methods:
1.) Phone in Wisconsin at 888-878-1887
2.) Fax in Wisconsin at 262-763-8350
3.) Phone in Texas at 888-878-1887
4.) Fax in Texas at 512-344-9704
5.) Online at www.centaurforge.com.
6.) Mail order
Once you place an order with us, you will be added to our mailing list and given a customer number. To expedite your orders, please use your customer number when ordering, except when ordering online. Shipping costs are not included in the pricing you see online, except where noted.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, check and money orders. We also accept PayPal on orders placed over the website only. For international orders, we also accept wire transfers. Centaur Forge is not responsible for any additional fees or bank charges incurred by the issuing bank. All payments will be denominated in US Dollars.
Orders being shipped internationally do not qualify for Flat Rate or Free Shipping. For international orders, we accept PayPal (on web-store orders only), Visa, MasterCard, Discover, check, money order and wire transfers. We are not responsible for any additional fees or bank charges incurred by the issuing bank. All payment will be denominated in US Dollars. Orders being shipped to any country outside the US are shipped through the USPS or a Freight Forwarder. Once we receive an order that is being shipped internationally, we will calculate the shipping cost and e-mail an updated invoice with the correct shipping charges. Orders paid with PayPal will be sent a PayPal Fund Request for the additional shipping charges. When you receive the updated invoice, we ask that you approve of the additional charges or notify us to cancel the order. Centaur Forge is not responsible for any additional duties or customs charges when the order is delivered.
In-stock orders received by 3:30pm Central Standard Time are typically shipped the same day. Orders shipped within the Continental US are normally shipped by UPS Ground,Fed Ex Ground/Home Delivery, SpeeDee Delivery, Lone Star or Priority Mail. Orders being shipped to Alaska or Hawaii are normally shipped by USPS Priority Mail. If you need faster service, we do offer UPS or Fed Ex Next Day Air, Second Day Air, Three Day Select or USPS Express Mail.
- Orders shipped under the Free Shipping & Flat Rate Shipping will be shipped via UPS Ground,Fed Ex ground or Home Delivery, SpeeDee Delivery, Lone Star or USPS Post Office. We have the right to choose or change the shipping method for a qualifying order.
- Next Day Air, Second Day Air, 3-Day Select and Express Shipping do not qualify for Free Shipping or Flat Rate Shipping.
- Orders to any Outlying US Territory containing single items that weigh 70 pounds or more cannot ship through the US Postal Service and therefore fo not qualify for the Flat Rate Shipping. You will be contacted by phone or e-mail to notify you of the adjusted shipping charges. At this time you may cancel the order if you do not agree to the additional charges.
- Items that can only be shipped by Commercial Truck are not eligible for the Free Shipping or Flat Rate Shipping. Anvils weighing 150 lb or more & oversized items (unless otherwise specified) are shipped by Commercial Truck and therefore do not qualify for Free Shipping or Flat Rate Shipping.
- Coal & Coke are not eligible for the Free Shipping or Flat Rate Shipping as we have special pricing for Coal & Coke that include shipping.
- If an order is placed on the website that is not eligible for the Free Shipping or Flat Rate Shipping, we will contact you by phone or e-mail to notify you of the adjusted shipping charges. At this time you will have the opportunity to cancel the order if you do not agree to the additional charges.
- Orders that qualify for Free Shipping but have a Special Order Item (items that we do not normally carry in stock and require a special order) will be charged the $8.95 Flat Rate Shipping.
- Orders shipped internationally are not eligible for the Free Shipping or Flat Rate Shipping.
We try to keep stock on everything, but sometimes the manufacturers do fall behind. In the event that we are out of stock on an item, we will ship it to you as soon as we receive it. You will not be charged for the back-ordered item until it is shipped out to you. If you have paid through PayPal, at your request, we will issue a refund for the item through PayPal and will re-invoice you for the item when it becomes available through a PayPal fund request. If you cannot wait for the item to arrive, please call us and we can offer you a substitute or you can cancel your back order.
If you find that you have an item that you purchased from Centaur Forge that you would like to return or exchange, we are glad to take back unused products in their original containers within 30 days after purchase. Please call us before returning any products so that we can give you a Return Authorization Number. Please include a copy of your invoice with your return item. We do not accept returns on COAL or COKE.
Items that are returned or exchanged after 30 days are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Items that are returned or exchanged after 60 days are subject to a 15% restocking fee and will be issued a store credit only.
* Proof of purchase is required with all returns
If there is an item that you would like to try from any of our regular vendors, that we do not carry, we can order it special for you. For all special orders, we do require prepayment when you place the order. For items that we have to order by the box, such as special order horseshoes, must be purchased by the box.
From time to time we may post special web-only prices and offers. Visit often for the most up to date news.
Prices are subject to change.
Benefits of ordering online
When you order online at www.centaurforge.com, you are opening up a new world of possibilities, including color pictures, exclusive online offers, and up-to-date company information and upcoming events. You can now access your personal store by signing in to you account, which will allow you to track all orders (whether placed online, through the mail, or over the phone), review past orders, save items in a wish list, and access saved address information, which will save you valuable time in the checkout process. In addition to accessing your own account, you can place quick orders when you don't have time to browse. Simply click on the quick order tab, fill in the item codes and quantities that you want, and check out.
Prices are subject to change
If there is an error in pricing, or a recent change from the manufacturer, we will notify the customer immediately to cancel the order or to re-enter it at a different price.