Why Buy a Forgemaster?• Constructed of thick 12 gauge (.109) hot rolled premium steel.
• Heavy-duty welded two piece clamshell construction.
• Full 3” heat chamber opening.
• Needle valve fuel adjustment insures precise distribution of fuel flow.
• Unique slanted base for top mounted door units allows easy and convenient access to heat chamber.
• Tough and durable powder coated black and silver “hammered metal” finish.
• 9’ long fuel hose (12” longer than many other forges).
• Fully assembled, ready to use UL listed regulator and pressure gauge.
• Convenient spark igniter assembly.
• Heavy cast iron burners permanently welded to housing top.
• Quick and easy replacement of lining and hearth brick material.
• Accessories designed exclusively for Forgemaster enable you to customize your forge to suit your needs and applications.
This double burner forge is designed with the farrier in mind. It features a unique slanted base, which allows easy and convenient access to the heat chamber. Other features include a convenient spark igniter assembly, and heavy cast iron burners which are permanently welded to the housing top. A must have for any farrier!Outside dimensions: 17” x 16” x 11”
Inside dimensions: 13” x 3” x 8-3/4”
Weight: 70 lbs.