Why Buy a Forgemaster?• Constructed of thick 12 gauge (.109) hot rolled premium steel.
• Heavy-duty welded two piece clamshell construction.
• Full 3” heat chamber opening.
• Needle valve fuel adjustment insures precise distribution of fuel flow.
• Unique slanted base for top mounted door units allows easy and convenient access to heat chamber.
• Tough and durable powder coated black and silver “hammered metal” finish.
• 9’ long fuel hose (12” longer than many other forges).
• Fully assembled, ready to use UL listed regulator and pressure gauge.
• Convenient spark igniter assembly.
• Heavy cast iron burners permanently welded to housing top.
• Quick and easy replacement of lining and hearth brick material.
• Accessories designed exclusively for Forgemaster enable you to customize your forge to suit your needs and applications.
This Forgemaster Double Burner Blacksmith Forge features dual valve control and open ends, providing you with more space to work your metal. It is the most widely used forge in farrier competitions, and is quite popular among the blacksmiths. Invest in a forge that will help you rise to the top of your field!
Heating chamber dimensions: 13" wide x 8-1/2" deep x H 3" high
Outside Dimensions: 17" wide x 17-1/2" high x 11" deep
Door Opening: 13" wide x 3-1/4" high
Side Port Hole Openings: 3-1/4"wide x 2" high
This item may be eligible for free shipping, see our Terms and Conditions Page for full details.