Why Buy an NC Forge?
• Exclusive, high efficiency burners.
• Push-button ignition.
• Uniform heat that is self regulating to 2350°
• Quick recovery. This forge heats and reheats metal very quickly.
• Flexible. The rear bar stock door allows heating sections of bar stock. (Optional on some models)
• No Blower required
• Fuel of choice. Comes fitted for propane, but may be configured for natural gas
• Transportable. Lightweight and quick cooling
• Hose, gauge, and regulator included
This double burner forge will heat and reheat metal very quickly during work cycle. The heat remains 2350 degrees into corners with no cold spots. There is a push button spark ignition built right in. Larger pieces may be heated with the front furnace door open. Bar stock door in rear allows heating sections of bar stock.
Outside dimensions: 16” x 18” x 10”
Inside dimensions: 12” x 3” x 6-1/2”
Back door opening: 3” x 1-1/2”
Front door opening: 12” x 2-1/2”
Weight: 45 lbs.