Why Buy a Forgemaster?
- Constructed of thick 12 gauge (.109) hot rolled premium steel.
- Heavy-duty welded two piece clamshell construction.
- Full 3” heat chamber opening.
- Needle valve fuel adjustment insures precise distribution of fuel flow.
- Unique slanted base for top mounted door units allows easy and convenient access to heat chamber.
- Tough and durable powder coated black and silver “hammered metal” finish.
- 9’ long fuel hose (12” longer than many other forges).
- Fully assembled, ready to use UL listed regulator and pressure gauge.
- Convenient spark igniter assembly.
- Heavy cast iron burners permanently welded to housing top.
- Quick and easy replacement of lining and hearth brick material.
- Accessories designed exclusively for Forgemaster enable you to customize your forge to suit your needs and applications.
This double burner forge is designed with the farrier in mind.
- It features a unique slanted base, which allows easy and convenient access to the heat chamber.
- Other features include a convenient spark igniter assembly, and heavy cast iron burners which are permanently welded to the housing top.
- A must have for any farrier!
- Inside dimensions: 13” x 3” x 8-3/4”
- Weight: 70 lbs.
Gas Forge Stand:
How To Light the Forgemaster: