The Dayton 115 volt Blower (2C647D) is not as powerful as the Centaur PB50 Blower or the Centaur Hand Crank Blower, but it works well with smaller forges. Driven by a shaded pole motor, the Dayton Blower is lightweight, quiet and reliable.
- The features of the Dayton 115 volt Blower are
- Lightweight sheet metal housing, finished in black enamel
- 4-1/2" squirrel cage blower wheel to move air
- 4-1/4" inlet, 3-1/8" H x 3" W square outlet
- 1500 RPM, 1/70 HP creating over 134 CFM (F.A)
115 volt Speed Control (Item Code: 115VSPDCONT) sold separately.