|The Centre Fit Shoes are designed to the fit the foot in a balanced fashion around the widest part of the foot (which is essentially the center of rotation of the coffin joint). In addition to balancing the shoe around the coffin bone, the Centre Fit shoe incorporates many leverage reduction design features that will help eliminate many of the tendon, ligament, and soft tissue strains in & around the coffin joint.
Special Design Features:
- Optimal Breakover Design - Includes a higher inner rim for medial/lateral movements
- Hoof-to-Shoe Centering Markers
- Convex radius inner rim for optimal traction and reduced weight
- Well seated-out past the toe-quarters to eliminate the chance of sole pressure
- Heel have been pre-boxed (safed)
- Optional Quarter Clips
The Centre Fit Shoes are used for a wide variety of disciplines including dressage, hunters, jumpers, and western performance & english show horses. Because of the support and durability of the shoe, they are a good choice for trail and other pleasure horses. In cases of minor lameness issues caused from excessive strain, leverage, and/or hoof distortions, the Centre Fit shoes incorporate many features that have proven to help relieve or overcome these lameness problems.
-These horseshoes are protected under U.S. Patent No. 5,727,633 & other Pending Patents