|Draft Hoofjack® is for use on hooves larger than a size 6 and consists of one standard base with two magnets, one draft cradle, and one straight post with draft rubber cap. Free 40 minute Hoofjack® instructional video included.
The standard base is made of linear polyethylene, is 12" in height and has a base diameter of 18". Overall height adjustment is 14" - 22". The base material comes with a three year warranty against horse breakage
The Hoofjack® is a lightweight, durable hoof stand and cradle. Its base is a patented, extremely durable plastic that has been specifically designed to be stable and lightweight. Each interchangeable insert is constructed of a lightweight aluminum for strength and durability. The post is topped with a non-invasive rubber cap, while the cradle is constructed of a powder-coated aluminum with a durable woven-fabric sling. The inserts are easily adjusted to any height and held firmly in place with the tension knob.
Hoofjack® is designed to support the horse's foot through all phases of trimming, treatment and daily care. Hoofjack® provides a stable support for the horse to rest its foot on, allowing the horse to feel comfortable, secure, and relaxed, while reducing strain to the horse handler's back and knees. Hoofjack® will aid the horse owner, hoofcare professional and veterinarian in performing hoof procedures that would normally require support of the hoof by the handler.
Benefits of the Hoofjack® Hoof Stand:
* Allows you to change trimming posture without having to drop the hoof.
* Takes your mind off your back and knees and puts it back into your work.
* Allows you to safely and effectively trim, rasp, and shape the hoof.
* The solution for the leaning horse.
* Accommodates older horses with limited range of motion.
* Magnet accessory - for hoof pick, wrenches, farrier tools, etc.
* Conforms to each individual hoof shape.
* Made in the USA by a farrier with 28 years of experience.
Now available in Red, Purple, Pink and Green
Please specify if you have a color preference.