The Gel version of the highly effective liquid White LightningŪ is for the treatment of White Line Disease, Thrush, Scratches, Rain Rot and other skin fungus.
NO MIXING NECESSARY! The latest technology requires no mixing or dual syringes for application.
Instructions for use:
For the treatment of skin fungus (greased heels, girth itch, ringworm, minor abrasions, scratches, rain rot, etc.). Does Not Discolor Hair.
1. Clean the area, trim hair, remove dirt, etc.
2. Apply a thin coating of White Lightning Gel to affected area completely covering the area with gel. Protect from rubbing, etc., so that the gel stays on the area for 6 to 8 hours. Two or three treatments should provide noticeable improvement.
Apply 2 to 3 times a week for 2 weeks. Then apply 1 to 2 times a week until the area is completely healed.
For the treatment of White Line Disease and Thrush
1. Remove shoes and trim the hoof as necessary.
2. Scrape out the affected area with a knife or pick including frog area in Thrush cases. Apply a thin coating of White Lightning Gel in the problem area.
3. Cover with shoe. If barefoot or treating for Thrush, cover with gauze, then plastic wrap and then duct tape or similar covering to allow gel to remain in place for 6 to 8 hours.
Treat 2 to 3 times a week for 4 to 6 weeks, then 1 to 2 times a week until the hoof has grown out completely. You can apply once a month to keep fungal infections away.